Largest Steel Laboratory Casework Manufacturer In The Western United States For Nearly 50 Years
Hanson Lab Solutions is the largest direct and vertically integrated lab casework manufacturer in the Western United States, offering in-house manufacturing, planning, and installation, for an unprecedented combination of speed, service, innovation, and value.
Fastest Delivery Times In The Industry
HLS delivery time is typically half the industry standard on steel lab casework. It’s even less on fume hoods. We have the domestic and international manufacturing capacity to deliver labs at the speed of Hanson anywhere.
Unprecedented Support, From Planning Through Installation
- HLS provides drawings, schematics, support, ideas and options to help you realize your design vision. That’s true whether you need steel, laminate, or wood.
- Researchers – you’ll get a lab that works for years, and service after the sale. Most of all, you’ll enjoy Hanson’s quality and the strongest adaptable/flexible Lab Systems available.
- Whether it’s your first science lab or your one-hundreth, our expert lab planners will help you deliver a flawless project on time, and on budget.
NEW 100,000 ft² Facility
We moved in 2018. Come tour our
state-of-the-art manufacturing facility!
Innovation, Innovation, Innovation
HLS’ in-house development, engineering, and manufacturing means that advanced designs and features are in customers’ labs while others are still on the drawing board.
Unmatched Quality For Your Dollar
HLS’s vertical integration enables you to get everything you need – including casework, countertops, plumbing, accessories, and installation. Vertical integration allows us to put our investment where it counts: into our products…which translates into pricing so competitive that our customers are often astonished by how much more they get from a budget by choosing Hanson.
One of the only true QuickShip programs in the industry. HLS is the only major U.S. manufacturer with actual in-stock product. For over 15 years we’ve been shipping items from inventory via our QuickShip program, so that our customers get their steel cabinets in days – not weeks. Through our QuickShip program, we can ship steel cabinets, and even fume hoods, from inventory, in as little as 48 hours.
Over 20,000 Labs - some of Hanson Customers & Projects Include:
- Abbott Vascular
- Allied Signal
- American Peptide
- Amyris Biotechnologies
- Baxter Biosciences
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Frito Lay
- General Electric
- Genitope Pharmaceuticals
- Gilead Sciences
- Hughes Research
- Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Joint Bioenergy Institute
- Lockheed Martin
- Merck Pharmaceuticals
- Molecular Dynamics
- Northrop Grumman>
- Pacific Research Center
- Quest Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics
- Rockwell Science Center
- Stanford University
- The Salk Institute
- The Scripps Research Institute
- TRW Astro Aerospace
- Tularik / Amgen
- UCLA Facilities
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, San Francisco>