Largest Single Source Supplier of Steel Laboratory Casework In The Western United States For 50 Years
Hanson Lab Solutions is the largest direct and vertically integrated lab casework single source supply and assembly operation in the Western United States. HLS offers a multifaceted supply chain, planning, assembly, and installation. This allows for an unprecedented combination of speed, service, innovation, and value.
Fastest Delivery Times In The Industry
Delivery time is typically half the industry standard for a steel lab casework supplier. It’s even less on fume hoods. We have the domestic and international capacity to deliver labs anywhere with the speed and quality Hanson has become synonymous with.
Unprecedented Support, From Planning Through Installation
- Drawings, schematics, support, ideas and options are provided to help you realize your design vision. Your project comes to life whether you need steel, laminate, or wood.
- You’ll get a lab that works for years along with service after the sale. Most importantly, you’ll enjoy Hanson’s quality coupled with the strongest adaptable/flexible Lab Systems on the market.
- Whether it’s your first lab or your one-hundredth, our expert lab planners will help you deliver a flawless project on time, and on budget.
HLS’ in-house development and engineering means that advanced designs and features are being installed while others remain on the drawing board.
Unmatched Quality For Your Dollar
HLS’ vertical integration enables you to get everything you need – including casework, countertops, plumbing, accessories, as well as installation. It allows us to put our investment where it counts: into our products. As a result our pricing is so competitive our customers are often astonished by how much more they get from their budget.
One of the only true QuickShip programs in the industry. HLS is the only major U.S. supplier with actual in-stock product. For over 15 years we’ve been shipping items from inventory. With our QuickShip program customers get their steel cabinets in days – not weeks. We can ship steel cabinets, and even fume hoods, from inventory, in as little as 48 hours.
Over 20,000 Labs - some of Hanson Customers & Projects Include:
- Abbott Vascular
- Allied Signal
- American Peptide
- Amyris Biotechnologies
- Baxter Biosciences
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Frito Lay
- General Electric
- Genitope Pharmaceuticals
- Gilead Sciences
- Hughes Research
- Isis Pharmaceuticals
- Joint Bioenergy Institute
- Lockheed Martin
- Merck Pharmaceuticals
- Molecular Dynamics
- Northrop Grumman>
- Pacific Research Center
- Quest Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics
- Rockwell Science Center
- Stanford University
- The Salk Institute
- The Scripps Research Institute
- TRW Astro Aerospace
- Tularik / Amgen
- UCLA Facilities
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of California, Davis
- University of California, Riverside
- University of California, San Francisco