Steel casework is the backbone of your lab. Nobody does it better than Hanson.
We design, assemble, and install cabinets for every lab and every need.
- Cabinet body design accepts multiple arrangements of doors and drawers to permit field changes at any time.
- Drawers offer full extension, smooth ball-bearing glide, and 100-pound capacity.
- Cabinet bodies, double-walled drawer and door fronts, and fully removeable back panels are 18-gauge steel.
- All-welded cabinet bodies prevent cabinet racking and allow precise fit of doors and drawers.
- Electrostatically applied powder coated epoxy paint for superior performance.
- Steel cabinets are available in ten standard colors, two-tone combinations, and custom colors.
- Base and Specialty Cabinets
- Sitting Height Cabinets
- ADA Height 32″ Cabinets
- Standing Height
- Cabinet Accessories
- Fillers and Scribes
- Apron, Drawer and Leg Assemblies
- Knee Space and Rear Enclosure Panels
- Wall Cabinets
- Tall Cabinets
Accessories & Shelving
- Service Fixtures
- Safety Equipment
- Electrical Fixtures
- Pegboards / Drying Racks
- Countertop Work Surfaces
- Wall Shelving
- Island Shelving
- Shelf Styles and Sizes